Hello. Thank you so much for staying with me while I was away. Things have been crazy busy here.
Office work, personal commitments, festival preparations, sickness. Well everything demanded my time and I was literally on 4-5 hours of sleep for more than 2 weeks. That also meant weekends I would either do what I love most – cooking and trying new dishes, or rest or do the cleaning. But I am glad that I am a regular in Instagram posts. So if you are not already following me do so now for ideas on dishes, tiffin recipes and much more memories.
These days passion fruit is in season. And I am getting lots of passion fruit from my native. Passion fruit juice is perfect option to quench your thirst. It is sour and sweet and delicious. Add some chia seeds or sabja seeds and it gives your drink a cool look and taste. So a quick post. Do try it.
Passion fruit is really sour. So you need a lot of sugar to balance it out. Have this juice chilled for that extra effect.
Passion Fruits – Inside pulp of 4 passion fruits
Sugar – 1/4 cup
Chia Seeds – 1 tblspn
Water – 3 cups or more if needed
Ice Cubes – as needed
- Take out the pulp of passion fruit.
- Now you can either blend it together with sugar and water. Once blended you can strain it. The seeds does not have any particular taste. So blending it won’t have any bitterness.
- Or you can take the pulp in a strainer and with the help of a spoon squeeze out the juice. Add sugar and water and stir well.
- Add chia seeds and stir well.
- Add ice cubes before serving.
So in this weather when sometimes it rains and other times it is hot and sunny this drink is perfect to quench your thirst.