You know these days I feel that 24 hours is not enough and I need more hour in hand. The health sections everywhere says it is ideal and good to get good 7-8 hours of sleep. And I hardly manage to get 5-6. So, the days when I oversleep (actually sleep healthy) I wake up in a hurry and do things in a hurry. Those days my patience is low and I am literally running around to catch up on things.
Does that happen to you? What do you think are the reasons for it? Well I think we women tend to take up so much on our hands. I am not saying we do not do a good job of doing them. Instead we end up doing maybe an average job on all and then end up tired. So, things like delegation, negotiation, work load division, etc. all come to the rescue. But it needs to used well and with patience. You may ask how a food recipe is related to all this. It is my friends. This recipe is a quick side dish recipe for rotis.
Soya chunks – 1 cup
Carrot – 1 cubed
Cream – 1/2 cup
Onion – 1 medium
Tomato – 2 medium
Ginger – garlic paste – 1 tsp (optional)
Coriander Powder – 2 tsp
Chilly Powder – 1 tsp
Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves – 2 tblspn
Oil – 2 tblspn
Salt to taste
- Boil soya and carrots in water till cooked.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Saute onions in oil.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and saute till the raw smell leaves.
- Add chopped tomatoes and cook till the tomatoes are soft.
- Take it off the flame.
- Blend it together in a blender till smooth paste.
- Transfer it back to pan and add coriander powder, chilly and garam masala powder.
- Mix well.
- Add the soya and carrot pieces along with water.
- Boil for another 5 minutes.
- Add cream and mix well.
- Bring to a boiling point. But do not boil.
- Switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve with rotis.