Hey There. We humans categorize almost everything. Be it our dressing style or working style or even food style. So if it rains we crave for deep fried snacks or chips and if its winter we crave for soups. Then in summer we crave for ice creams and cold drinks. For busy mums like me we like to prepare quick one pot dishes like pulav or keep it simple with a quick stir fry with phulkas. For people who like elaborate meals will cook up a storm right from starters to dessert. Moody people will cook dishes as per their taste buds to cheer them up while health conscious people will try to include at least 1 teaspoon of health in unhealthy recipe.
So you see we categorize everything and anything. And it suits me too. 🙂 So this recipe is health + taste + interesting. Even if you are not a big fan of spinach you will like this dish since its almost negligible with respect to taste here. So go ahead and make this yummy cheesy pasta.
Spaghetti – 1 cup ( I used wheat pasta)
Spinach – 1/2 cup chopped
Garlic – 2-3 finely chopped
Black Pepper Powder – 1/4 tsp
Processed cheese – as per taste
Olive oil – 1 tblspn
Salt as per taste
- Boil spaghetti with salt and little olive oil as per package instructions.
- In a pan heat olive oil.
- Toss in chopped garlic and saute till light brown.
- Add chopped spinach and toss till they are cooked.
- Add drained spaghetti directly into the pan and mix well. Adjust the salt.
- Grate cheese as per your liking. Close with a lid so the cheese melts for a minute.
- Mix well and serve hot.