Hello There. So I am awake very early in the morning and writing this post. Last few days have been a struggle. Hence, today when I got up at this ungodly hour of the night I thought why not publish this post.
So if you want to ask me what’s happening I would say- life is happening. I am not intentionally ignoring my blog but I am just not able to work on it these days.
Today’s recipe is a quick one. Goes perfect for tiffin. The bread I used for this sandwich is white bread with tutty fruity.
Grated paneer – 1 cup
Onion – 1 small
Cumin – 1/2 tsp
Chilly powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder – a pinch
Amchur (Dry Mango) Powder – 1/4 tsp
Oil – 1 tblspn
Salt to taste
- In a kadai, heat oil.
- Crackle cumin seeds.
- Add finely chopped onions and saute till translucent.
- Add chilly powder, amchur, turmeric and salt and mix well.
- Add grated paneer and mix well.
- Close the lid and cook the paneer on low flame.
- Once cooked, switch off and let it cool down.
- Layer little paneer stuffing between two oiled/ buttered bread slices.
- Place them in sandwich maker till done.
- You can add chopped green chilly and coriander leaves in the paneer stuffing.
- Add chopped tomatoes in the paneer stuffing.