Hey there. Do you love being busy ? Or do you like a normal paced routine? What happens when all of sudden your pace is increased or shall I say when you are suddenly very busy. Yes, I am running around like a headless chicken. So much in hand that unable to dig out time to blog.
Even when I cook something I am failing to click pictures. But I am not complaining. Being busy is good. Being busy means that you have work. Being busy means people appreciate your efforts. And I love putting more efforts. But these days my little one is cranky. You know how two year old’s are, right? Hence, I try not to open my laptop and sit and play with him.
Today’s post is a quick one. It is healthy and your dose of protein. Plus it has cheese so added bonus right? Did I say I do not like cheese? But if it is hidden like this then my little one and I don’t mind.
Eggs- 2 big
Onion – 1 small finely chopped
Red Chilly powder – 1/2 tsp (you can use green chilly too)
Curry Leaves – 1 stem
Grated Cheese – 2-4 tblspn (I used the regular processed cheese)
Oil – 2 tblspn + for pan frying omelette
Salt to taste
- Take a pan and add oil.
- Add chopped onions and saute till the raw smell leaves or the onions turns light golden color.
- Add curry leaves and saute.
- Add chilly powder and salt and saute well.
- Switch off the flame.
- In a bowl crack open the eggs.
- Beat them lightly.
- Add the cooked onion mixture and beat well.
- Heat the pan with oil greasing.
- Pour the egg mixture and spread.
- Put the grated cheese in or directly grate evenly over the omelette.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low flame.
- After a minute, turn to other side.
- Cover and cook for another minute.
- Remove from flame and cut as per your desired shape.
Enjoy with hot rotis or rice or even bread. Till next time take care.