Did I say Cute? Well these are cute. Just look at them. And sooooooooo much nutritious. It is just grab and go. Kids and adults everyone will like it. And it does take much of your time.
You can make this in advance and pop it in fridge. Easy and quick to prepare when you have guests at home. Cut into star shapes if planning to give it to kids. The sprinklers itself is enough to attract kids.If you haven’t planned anything for dessert for Christmas lunch then try these.
Dates – 1 cup (pitted and chopped)
Chopped Nuts – 3/4 cup ( I used equal quantities of almonds, cashew and melon seeds)
Edible Sprinklers – 1-2 tblspn (Optional)
- Take chopped nuts in a blender and blend it coarsely.
- Add the chopped dates and blend it so everything is mixed up properly.
- In a tray spread a cling wrap.
- Place the mixture from the blender inside and spread it out evenly.
- Place it in fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Take it out of the fridge and pop the content out onto cutting board.
- Cut into desired shapes and sprinkle sprinklers on them.
Tada. There you go. Your grab and go snack. Pack it in your kids tiffin or wrap it in cling wrap and have it while travelling.