Hey There. Happy Children’s there. You may be wondering why I am wishing you children’s day. Well I believe we all should keep the child inside us alive. And you may also ask where I have been for last few days. Well I have not been keeping very well and I had lots of professional and personal commitments. So I thought to given my blog a rest. And what a good day to restart blogging than on Children’s day.
Chocolate and children go hand in hand. I never saw any child who does not likes chocolate. And if it is chocolate brownie then all the more better. This is a chocolate fudge brownie that I baked in pressure cooker.
It is super simple. Just mix everything and let it bake. The only hard thing to do is to wait till it cools down to cut and enjoy. As you see my pieces are not very sharp since I cut it when it was hot as my little one wanted to taste it immediately. I would suggest you to wait until it has cooled down properly and then cut.
Recipe Source here
All purpose flour/ Maida – 1/2 cup
Butter – 1/2 cup
Coco powder – 1/2 cup
Eggs – 3
Vanilla – 2 tsp
Sugar – 1 1/4 cup
- Heat a pressure cooker without lid on high heat.
- Melt butter in sauce pan .
- Remove from flame and add coco powder, beaten eggs, vanilla, sugar and nuts and mix properly.
- Fold in the flour.
- Place a aluminium foil in a baking pan and grease it well.
- Place a stand in the pressure cooker.
- Pour the brownie batter in the pan.
- Carefully place the pan in the cooker with the help of tongs.
- Close the lid. Do not use whistle or gasket ( round black ring).
- Bake on medium low till 45 minutes or till the knife inserted comes clean. Remove and place it on metal rack carefully.
Enjoy after it has cooled down completely. Yup it was loved by my office friends.