Please don’t judge this recipe as “difficult” or “out of the world ingredients” by the name. I am saying because if you had mentioned this title to me around 3 months back I would have rejected it outright giving any or both the above reasons.
But I assure you this is super simple recipe – read 10 minutes maximum. I assure you this is super healthy recipe – read healthy yogurt bacteria with your favorite nuts and fruits. I assure this is easy recipe – read readily available ingredients. I assure you this is perfect snack to fight quick hunger – read tummy full and happy.
Let me get straight on to it. Promise me you will try or else you will be missing on a lot.
Flavored Thick Curd or Yogurt – 2 packs (I used store bought mango yogurt & strawberry yogurt)
Chopped nuts of your choice – Almonds/ Cashew/ Walnut
Fruits of your choice – I used banana and pomegranate
- Take a glass.
- Layer the bottom of the glass with yogurt say strawberry first.
- Now layer of fruits say banana.
- Next layer with yogurt this time say mango.
- Now layer with pomegranate.
- Now layer with your chopped nuts.
- You can drizzle honey if you want extra sweetness.
- You can use any many layers of fruits and nuts as you want. But it will be heavy so simple will be good.
- You can also crumble biscuits or corn flakes for the crunch.
- Take chilled yogurt if you like it cold.
HOW TO EAT:
Well take a long spoon. Put it right till the bottom of the glass. Scoop it up such that a little portion of each layer comes out. Put this heavenly bite right into your mouth and enjoy.