A real quick post and recipe. When you need burst of energy to sustain a few hours and you do not have time in hand this recipe will come to your rescue. This has the proteins from the quail eggs and starch from potatoes to instantly fill up your tummy.
For those who are unaware of the benefits of quail eggs over chicken eggs, here is some pointers:
13% protein compared to 11 % protein of chicken eggs
140% vitamin B1 compared to 100 % of chicken eggs.
Quail eggs helps to fight allergy symptoms
Richer in phosphorous and calcium than chicken eggs.
Do not worry about the taste. You won’t notice the taste difference since there is none. Quail eggs taste the same as chicken eggs. So have a go. Try it for amazing health benefits. Added bonus -15 minutes preparation only.I wish I had ring mold so i can give good round shape but nonetheless these pics also looks yummy, right?
Quail Eggs -2
Potato – 1 medium
Pepper powder – 1 tsp
Salt – to taste
Oil – to grease the pan
- Grease and heat a pan.Keep the flame on low.
- Place thinly sliced potato pieces in a circular shape as possible.
- Sprinkle little salt.
- Close with a lid and let it cook for a 30-40 seconds.
- Open the lid and break open 2 quail eggs over these potatoes.
- Sprinkle pepper and salt over them.
- Once the top is cooked turn them over to cook on other side.
- Remove it to a plate.
Enjoy it as it is or with ketchup or salad or toast. Do let me know how you liked it.