We all have leftover rotis/phulkas/chapathis. Today’s recipe is common and a quick one. It is a ladoo that is kids love to eat. Top it up with nuts, it makes a healthy, filling and yummy snack.
Left over rotis – 2
Powdered Jaggery – 1 cup
Cardamom Powder – 1 tsp
Nuts (Almond, Walnut) – 1/2 cup
Ghee – 2 tblspn
- Take leftover rotis and crisp it up on a hot griddle.
- Break it up into pieces.
- Take it in a blender along with powdered jaggery, cardamom and nuts.
- Blend it till coarsely powdered.
- Take it in a plate, add ghee and mix.
- Make small tight balls with them.
- You can reduce the jaggery measure based on your level of sweetness required. My ladoos were melt in the mouth and my son was going for one after another of these balls.
- Make sure that the rotis are not more than a day old. If a bad smell is there in the rotis discard those.